Anatomy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Drrrrrr. Celty

Osteo Dullahan
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I lose tons of points on anatomy questions. Like muscles for arms and legs and their related nerves. Any good resources to help remedy this?

Members don't see this ad.

So I lose tons of points on anatomy questions. Like muscles for arms and legs and their related nerves. Any good resources to help remedy this?

I'm not sure about additional resources, but what worked for me (and still works) may sound old school - I kept redrawing those pathways, and their associated pathologies, over and over, until I had it memorized. I feel that anatomy, just like pharm, is one of those subjects that you just have to use brute force and memorize.

Good luck.

I am sure that the school would allow you to go back down into the anatomy lab and study. :)

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I am sure that the school would allow you to go back down into the anatomy lab and study. :)

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

I sense the sarcasm but surprisingly at my school, you are only allowed in the lab if you are currently "enrolled" in the anatomy course. So for a majority of second year, you are not allowed to be in the anatomy lab.

Gunners gunna gun.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I've observed this over time, whatever I remember in Anatomy for long is something that I saw in the dissection hall. Once you see how exactly it is in the body, it helps a lot! This has always helped me. Try youtubing, or maybe the Grays Dissector

I sense the sarcasm but surprisingly at my school, you are only allowed in the lab if you are currently "enrolled" in the anatomy course. So for a majority of second year, you are not allowed to be in the anatomy lab.

Gunners gunna gun.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Sarcasm haha

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

I was also worried about the same. I searched on the internet if I can find a solution, then I came across a site named Earth's Lab where I found Interactive anatomical interface which really helped me get through this problem. I would suggest you to check out their anatomy section.