Anatomy

Started by sm1nty
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sm1nty

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anybody know of any accredited distance learning anatomy course? Without lab, of course.
 
I took my anatomy class online through WVU, but I am a student there. Not sure if it is offered for non students? The course number is NBAN 205 in case you needed it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i'm taking gross anatomy now....and i don't think i could take that online. just too hard. but each school's anatomy course are varying levels of difficulty.
 
I just want to learn anatomy, but work better with a class structure...
Maybe I'm better off just using my doctor friends' old textbooks and going chapter by chapter then?
 
If you are just wanting to learn some anatomy ahead of time, you would save money and learn probably as much doing it on your own. If you need the credits though, I would recommend doing it in a class and lab setting. If you want to just learn the anatomical strucures, there are lots of good books and programs. One that I found usefl in reviewing was Netter's CD that I god along with the Netters atlas. The CD would link every picture of a particular structure together so you could see the different views of a particular structure with the click of a button. There are oters out there that some people like better, but for reviewing the info I found that more useful.
Oh, nice!!
Good to know. Appreciate the input!