• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Andrews University

ptninja21

Jan 30, 2020
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Hi! I recently got accepted into Andrews University in Michigan but I don't know much about the program? I was wondering if anyone else has applied or know anything about the program besides what's on their website?

DPTdream7

Aug 17, 2020
  1. DPT / OTD
First off, Congratulations!! I know someone who went there for their DPT and absolutely loved it. He had nothing but great things to say! Would you mind sharing your stats? I would love to get into Andrews and was curious how my application compared to yours!! Thanks :)

ptninja21

Jan 30, 2020
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
First off, Congratulations!! I know someone who went there for their DPT and absolutely loved it. He had nothing but great things to say! Would you mind sharing your stats? I would love to get into Andrews and was curious how my application compared to yours!! Thanks :)

Thanks! I ended up turning it down, but probably going to reapply this cycle again. I had a undergrad GPA of 3.22, 1000+ hours in outpatient, 70+ hours in inpatient (acute / SNF), extracurricular activities: coaching for 2 years, active member in a cultural organization, played club sports, TA for a kinesiology class. I want to say my prereqs GPA was a bit higher but I couldn't find the exact number but hope this helps! Good luck!

About the Ads

DPTdream7

Aug 17, 2020
  1. DPT / OTD
Thanks! I ended up turning it down, but probably going to reapply this cycle again. I had a undergrad GPA of 3.22, 1000+ hours in outpatient, 70+ hours in inpatient (acute / SNF), extracurricular activities: coaching for 2 years, active member in a cultural organization, played club sports, TA for a kinesiology class. I want to say my prereqs GPA was a bit higher but I couldn't find the exact number but hope this helps! Good luck!
Thank you so much! Do you happen to remember your GRE scores? I would love to go to Andrews. I have a 3.8 cGPA and a 3.7 pGPA. I would like to think my application is strong (hopefully), I held 2 leadership positions, was a TA, lots of community service, and have over 4800 hours. My only downfall is my GRE, its a 144v and 148q. Thank you again for your feedback! :)

ptninja21

Jan 30, 2020
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Thank you so much! Do you happen to remember your GRE scores? I would love to go to Andrews. I have a 3.8 cGPA and a 3.7 pGPA. I would like to think my application is strong (hopefully), I held 2 leadership positions, was a TA, lots of community service, and have over 4800 hours. My only downfall is my GRE, its a 144v and 148q. Thank you again for your feedback! :)

You definitely have a waay better application than me lol I had a 142q and 146v so I definitely think you'll be okay! Good luck!!

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.