Dr_Oh_DMD

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2004
IL
Status (Visible)
Hey Andy,

Do you have a birthday today? I noticed it on the main page under ?today?s birthdays?. If its true then happy 29th man. Its funny because we are just a day apart - I am turning 24 tomorrow - Feb. 27th ?

jes1ca

OP Resident
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2003
Status (Visible)
Happy Birthday Andy!

Dr. Oh DMD,

Are you serious that your birthday is February 27th? I mean, like tomorrow? I am turning 23 on Friday too! That's a weird coincidence. Same city, same dental school, same birthday....Well, have a good one.

Jessica

About the Ads

Dr_Oh_DMD

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2004
IL
Status (Visible)
Thats soo weired Jessica!!! Yes I have a birthday tomorrow. I was born on Feb. 27, 1980. I dont believe this !!! It is weired .... I have to go - i have a test now....

Yah-E

Toof Sniper
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2001
Longitude 80.0W Latitude 40.44N
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
Thanks everyone! I didn't see this thread until tonight! :) Y'all are the best! Yes, I'm officially 29 now, closing in on the 30s mark. Thinking back, it sounds long ago when I say "I started dental school when I was 27"!!!! :laugh:

For my birthday, I had a blast last night. I had a date with my anesthesia textbook and I cheated on her four hours later with my anesthesia lecture notes. At the end of the night, I cuddled with my anesthesia review notes. Needless to say, I had a wild and crazy night last night, on my birthday night, I only had 3 hours of sleep. Went to bed at 2:30 AM and got up at 5:30 AM, the anesthesia exam was at 8 AM.

At any rate, thank you all for thinking of me on my special day! Happy birthday to all of you that has a birthday today!! Looks like couple of you will be partying together here at Nova next year during your birthdays!

Dr_Oh_DMD

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2004
IL
Status (Visible)
Thanks Andy,

I am officially 24 now and me and Jessica are going to party together next "winter" at Nova. Cant wait ....

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.