Andy's Birthday?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr_Oh_DMD

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hey Andy,

Do you have a birthday today? I noticed it on the main page under ?today?s birthdays?. If its true then happy 29th man. Its funny because we are just a day apart - I am turning 24 tomorrow - Feb. 27th ?

jes1ca

OP Resident
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Andy!

Dr. Oh DMD,

Are you serious that your birthday is February 27th? I mean, like tomorrow? I am turning 23 on Friday too! That's a weird coincidence. Same city, same dental school, same birthday....Well, have a good one.

Jessica

Dr_Oh_DMD

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thats soo weired Jessica!!! Yes I have a birthday tomorrow. I was born on Feb. 27, 1980. I dont believe this !!! It is weired .... I have to go - i have a test now....

Comet208

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hope you have a Happy Happy happy Birthday Andy! ;)

Comet

grettlin2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Count me, too. Happy birthday, my bro!:hardy:

Yah-E

Toof Sniper
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I didn't see this thread until tonight! :) Y'all are the best! Yes, I'm officially 29 now, closing in on the 30s mark. Thinking back, it sounds long ago when I say "I started dental school when I was 27"!!!! :laugh:

For my birthday, I had a blast last night. I had a date with my anesthesia textbook and I cheated on her four hours later with my anesthesia lecture notes. At the end of the night, I cuddled with my anesthesia review notes. Needless to say, I had a wild and crazy night last night, on my birthday night, I only had 3 hours of sleep. Went to bed at 2:30 AM and got up at 5:30 AM, the anesthesia exam was at 8 AM.

At any rate, thank you all for thinking of me on my special day! Happy birthday to all of you that has a birthday today!! Looks like couple of you will be partying together here at Nova next year during your birthdays!

Dr_Oh_DMD

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks Andy,

I am officially 24 now and me and Jessica are going to party together next "winter" at Nova. Cant wait ....