Anesthesia billing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

acidbase1

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
im a new grad wanting to learn the business side of our specialty, any good resources?

Members don't see this ad.

Have you started your new job yet? Are you an employee? Do you have to fill out billing paperwork? If you're still at your residency program, go to the anesthesia business office and have a chat with the billing manager to try to understand how they bill for your time and services provided.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you started your new job yet? Are you an employee? Do you have to fill out billing paperwork? If you're still at your residency program, go to the anesthesia business office and have a chat with the billing manager to try to understand how they bill for your time and services provided.

I have done this, but all they do at my institution is they make sure all the paper works are done and they send it out to another billing company to do the billing for us... there goes my learning opportunity....

I hired someone to do my billing, however, I want to be educated on the matter to make sure it's being done adequately. If I buy the abeo app can I add up the various codes and determine my billing?