Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Probably the wrong thread but MUSC sent a rejection to me today. Congrats on the Mason interviews, i'm jelly.
That was kinda fast? (I'm sorry to hear that)
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Probably the wrong thread but MUSC sent a rejection to me today. Congrats on the Mason interviews, i'm jelly.
That was kinda fast? (I'm sorry to hear that)
Yep I thought so too. I am not local by any stretch of the imagination and have been invited by one place, so who knows what didnt mesh with them.

Medking- I just got that email too from Cornell. Are they screening on stats? Or merely reviewing?
For those that got invites at Cornell, did you receive an email from them saying "we are in the process of reviewing your application" before receiving your invites? And if yes, how many days after that email did you get your invites?
Thanks.
What do you mean by "screening by stats vs merely reviewing"? By the way, either way I won't have n answer for you, but just wondering what you meant.
I did not get that email. Not sure what it means.
For those that got invites at Cornell, did you receive an email from them saying "we are in the process of reviewing your application" before receiving your invites? And if yes, how many days after that email did you get your invites?
Thanks.
For those that got invites at Cornell, did you receive an email from them saying "we are in the process of reviewing your application" before receiving your invites? And if yes, how many days after that email did you get your invites?
Thanks.
For people getting invites-- are you getting them on different days than the people who posted before you got them (ie Mayo invites went out today and yesterday)? Did you submit on the first day? Update your app with step 2 scores today?
For those that got invites at Cornell, did you receive an email from them saying "we are in the process of reviewing your application" before receiving your invites? And if yes, how many days after that email did you get your invites?
Thanks.
For people getting invites-- are you getting them on different days than the people who posted before you got them (ie Mayo invites went out today and yesterday)? Did you submit on the first day? Update your app with step 2 scores today?
is anyone else feeling the compulsion of adding more programs? I currently am at 40 programs but haven't heard too much at this point and am itching to add on ~5 more programs that were 'maybe' on my list.
I know it's sort of early and dean's letters haven't yet been released yet. But still it's awfully quiet out there right now ...
Just got my first one.... University of rochester Ny
congrats! 🙂
but you're killing the vibe by not updating the list... and I'm too lazy to do if for you
No confirmation on NYU dates yet. I submitted three, though, so I'm hoping to hear back soon.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.