Anesthesia Program Comparison

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

123Benihana

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have recent insight into the following Anesthesiology residency programs:
LSU Shreveport, Mainomindes, SUNY Downstate, Medical College Georgia, HCA Riverside
 
HCA's are for profit? (i could be way off) but i wouldnt do that if that is the case. Someone can feel free to disagree w this if is wrong
 
I'm inclined to put MCG above the rest, but that is mostly because HCA leaves a very bad taste in my mouth. And I was born is Shreveport and wouldn't return there for the moon.

I would go MCG>SUNY D> the rest

Take that how you will