Anesthesia Study Material and Oral Boards Prep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anonanes

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Done with oral boards and no longer need prep material!
Getting rid of my anesthesia study material
No longer need big blue, UBP, and some other things.
If interested, send over a message.
Wishing everyone the best! It's a long road and I don't think people recognize how difficult and stressful the process may be.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Edit- no longer have oral boards material

I still have Big Blue and some other anesthesia study material

Members don't see this ad :)
Jumping on this as well. Selling the following three sources and my reviews for them. Just shoot me a private message.

Board Stiff 3 (Gallagher) - Went through it very early on in my studying to get an idea of the material and language, and then one more time in the middle. Very easy to read. Gallagher has a way of making monotonous material fun to go through.

Anesthesia Oral Board Review/Knocking out the Boards (Lovich-Sapola) - Thorough review of most of the pertinent material. Skimmed through it throughout my study plan, although I wish I delved deeper into it since it seemed to have some meaty stuff in it.

Key Notes for the Anesthesia Oral Board and OSCE (Su) - Was an impulse buy on Amazon when I was starting to gather reading material. It's a really abbreviated outline format review of the major material. I went through it during cases since it's a smaller and thin book. The OSCE chapter didn't reveal anything too new for me.

In addition to this, also did UBP x1 and all the previous exams I could get my hands on, somewhere around 30-35. Did some stems with friends and senior staff. Passed at the end of all this!

Also hopping on this. Selling my complete set of UBP oral review books 1-6 if anyone is interested. Pls PM me for details.

Jumping on this as well.

Have Dr, Hos material from his guaranteed course. Well give to best offer. Looking to get rid of it

IMG_1409.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1410.jpeg
    IMG_1410.jpeg
    116.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1415.jpeg
    IMG_1415.jpeg
    141.2 KB · Views: 20