Anesthesiologist behaving badly

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It's exactly the same. The stuff my mom was buying from chewy was Baxter.
Perhaps hospital pharmacies and other departments can save money by buying meds from Veterinary supply places.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
(The vet tech seemed to think vet standards are higher …)

Just confirms my suspicion that we treat our pet family better than our human family….

Costco sells bulk IV fluid ? I guess this is how those IV hydration trucks get their supplies?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just confirms my suspicion that we treat our pet family better than our human family….

Costco sells bulk IV fluid ? I guess this is how those IV hydration trucks get their supplies?
With a prescription from the vet or I guess maybe a doc too for those clinics.

My cat is the 4th cat my family (parents, sister) has had over the years with renal disease. We learned where to save money.

It's exactly the same. The stuff my mom was buying from chewy was Baxter. (The vet tech seemed to think vet standards are higher, I looked at the packaging, it's the same.)
If ever you think nurses are the absolute worst offenders on the Dunning-Kruger curve, just go talk to a vet tech for a few minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
If ever you think nurses are the absolute worst offenders on the Dunning-Kruger curve, just go talk to a vet tech for a few minutes.

I know someone who was a vet tech, went to become an RN, now is a crna…..

I heard she turned out to be bat **** crazy…. (Not my words.)

Reactions: 3 users