Anesthesiologist Position

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaVinciStaffing

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Expanding anesthesia group in need of an additional anesthesiologist. The facility size and scope of care will foster growth in your clinical skills. Unlike many of the rural needs found on Gasworks and other job boards this is in a highly desirable metropolitan area. The pay is competitive and the group is very receptive to new graduates.

Through a “Progressive Placement”, Da Vinci Staffing will help facilitate the hiring process and arrange for a trial period to ensure a quality fit. Health care providers appreciate our highly tailored approach.

Please consider Da Vinci Staffing and me a resource. I welcome questions and dialog around your career preferences.​

Members don't see this ad.

Isn't "progressive placement" a fancy way of saying essentially locums to permanent?
That arrangement sucks. It seems to me that a quality applicant isn't going to give up their job for this level of commitment. Maybe a new grad? I wouldn't move for this arrangement. To me, this sounds much worse than 1-2 years to partner.

IlDestriero thanks for your response, however we are much different than locums to perm for several reasons. We don't charge a daily margin while our providers work during the assessment period, so we don't have the motivation to move providers from place to place like a locums company. A lot of locums companies try this in order to draw providers in to full time locums. Locums companies also wind up charging their clients twice for "locums to perm" because the clients pay the daily rate and then the placement fee in addition if it happens to work out. This can lead to less opportunities or even non-placement if the client doesn't want to pay the placement fee after the provider has already started work.

We understand that there will be some people who don't want to leave a full time contract without another contract in hand, but we have had good feedback because both client and provider get to have a working relationship prior to signing a full time agreement. We have spoken with many providers who uprooted their families for a new position that wasn't what they thought it would be after a simple interview process.

Our goal is to work in the best interest of both the client and provider and to help facilitate mutually beneficial arrangement. Please check out our website at <deleted by mod> and feel free to contact us if you have questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey ass hole, I'm an anesthesiologist not a f ucking "provider". Mods should close this thread as it is blatant advertising for yet another locums company.

Our firm has over 15 years of industry experience in multiple specialties. In this time it has been our experience that “providers” is a wide accepted and used term. Until now, I have never had anyone respond so negatively and eloquently.

What Da Vinci Staffing offers is a valued service for actively practicing providers and new graduates. We do not operate as or run a locum tenens agency. Our expertises and industry knowledge is not limited to successfully placements. Because our firm speaks with such a large cross section of providers, we have an accurate pulse of national healthcare trends.

It is Da Vinci Staffing’s goal to contribute to discussions about healthcare and industry staffing; while helping receptive providers secure a rewarding position.

Our firm has over 15 years of industry experience in multiple specialties. In this time it has been our experience that “providers” is a wide accepted and used term. Until now, I have never had anyone respond so negatively and eloquently.

What Da Vinci Staffing offers is a valued service for actively practicing providers and new graduates. We do not operate as or run a locum tenens agency. Our expertises and industry knowledge is not limited to successfully placements. Because our firm speaks with such a large cross section of providers, we have an accurate pulse of national healthcare trends.

It is Da Vinci Staffing’s goal to contribute to discussions about healthcare and industry staffing; while helping receptive providers secure a rewarding position.

Get ridda this clown...

Using the term provider after someone pointing out that is is not really appropriate or appreciated is not really very nice, or smart.
Good luck peddling your no contract job.

Using the term provider after someone pointing out that is is not really appropriate or appreciated is not really very nice, or smart.
Good luck peddling your no contract job.

Dictionary.comnet :
Provider - :thumbdown: 1. a non- physician healthcare worker attempting to disguise his lack of a medical degree by using a generic, nonspecific term. 2. A term no physician would use as it groups them unnecessarily with less educated healthcare workers. See also 'the medical field ', practitioners, clinicians.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.