Anesthesiologists?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

canyonman

UGA CVM c/o 2022
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there any anesthesiologists or anesthesia residents on SDN? I’ve been strongly considering pursuing anesthesiology after graduation and would love to chat with any anesthesiologists/ residents on here. I’ve talked with the anesthesiologists at my school but want to get as many perspectives as possible!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
@variegata is the only one I can think of off of the top of my head (or, at least, I think she does anesthesia?), but she hasn't been active in several years.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
@canyonman
I'm just a 2nd year student right now but I am interested and planning on going into anesthesia/analgesia after graduation. I have chatted with many professors at my uni as well as an anesthesiologist I found via social media who gave me some breakdown of information from an academic vs clinical practice perspective and what schools are high on her radar for those interested! Please reach out to me via email and I can forward you the very lengthy one she provided me with information!

@canyonman
I'm just a 2nd year student right now but I am interested and planning on going into anesthesia/analgesia after graduation. I have chatted with many professors at my uni as well as an anesthesiologist I found via social media who gave me some breakdown of information from an academic vs clinical practice perspective and what schools are high on her radar for those interested! Please reach out to me via email and I can forward you the very lengthy one she provided me with information!
Just PM'd you with my email address. Thanks!