Anesthesiology Interviews

Started by dolk
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Let's starting posting where we have gotten interviews. Be sure to include what position you are interviewing for (PGY-1, CA-1 2010, 2011 start). Can't wait to see how everyone is doing! 🙂

Psst...I think you need to look down the main page a little further at the "Official 2010 Interview Thread." 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It feels like just yesterday that I was: 1) checking my email to see which invites, then 2) checking SDN to see which invites I didn't get, multiple times each day.

I actually liked interviewing a lot, expensive and tiring though it was.

Good luck 4th yrs!

dc