anesthesiology presentation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

randomq

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, im on my anesthesia rotation right now and have to give a 25 minute ppt presentation to the chair this week. i want to make it pretty interesting, like a unique topic, any suggestions? thanks so much

Members don't see this ad.

randomq said:
hi, im on my anesthesia rotation right now and have to give a 25 minute ppt presentation to the chair this week. i want to make it pretty interesting, like a unique topic, any suggestions? thanks so much

sodium metabolism

Members don't see this ad :)
randomq said:
dont do malignant hyperthermia.

I seem to recall this coming up in a past thread and there were 10-20 suggestions. Try searching and see if you can find the thread.

I agree. Don't do MH.

I did one on Post-dural puncture headache - depending on your goals you could expand it to epidural and spinal complications and treatment.

I seem to recall this coming up in a past thread and there were 10-20 suggestions. Try searching and see if you can find the thread.

I agree. Don't do MH.

I cant find it. Anyone know what the thread may have been called? I think it was by Jet or MMD.