Forum Members Anesthesiology Private Forum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Arch Guillotti

Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello there. If you clicked on this link, you are very likely to be interested in the Private Forum of the Anesthesiology Forum.

These instructions have changed from earlier to a forum update.

Please PM me with your REAL name and ASA #.

I will send you a PM with further instructions for the verification process.

All personal information is 100% confidential. No exceptions.

Additionally, this forum is EXCLUSIVELY for attending/resident physicians and medical students interested in anesthesiology.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Where are we supposed to find the private forum? I don't see the link anywhere

Reactions: 2 users
I have responded to everyone via PM. If you haven't heard from me then send me a PM. There has been a slew of requests so I have been a little slow to get to them all. Give me until the end of the weekend to sort through them all. Thanks.

Out of curiosity-> Why ASA and not ABA? I let my ASA membership lapse bc Im Pain Mgmt and can only keep up with so many societies (therefore Im in ASRA, AAPM and the like). But I like trying my best to keep up with whats going on in the Anesthesia world *just in case*...

Reactions: 1 user
Out of curiosity-> Why ASA and not ABA? I let my ASA membership lapse bc Im Pain Mgmt and can only keep up with so many societies (therefore Im in ASRA, AAPM and the like). But I like trying my best to keep up with whats going on in the Anesthesia world *just in case*...
I would have to say ditto to this question. Seems that many of us are not members for a whole host of legitimate reasons.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)

Let me discuss with the other mod staff.

Can you please recheck the administrator email? I have completed the last verification step Jun 22 and would like to participate in the private forum. Please message me if you lack any of the necessary info.

Can you please recheck the administrator email? I have completed the last verification step Jun 22 and would like to participate in the private forum. Please message me if you lack any of the necessary info.
you should be approved now

I've PMed you a few times and sent you my info... still can't see the private forum. Either I'm not verified or I'm blind (i'm assuming its in the subforum headings right?).

Sent a message and never got a response...

Other than the anesthesiology club, is there another anesthesiology private forum? If yes, I want to sign up for it. Please send me info. Thank you!

Reactions: 1 user
as a poster on another specialty board, curious what the purpose of the private forum is? wondering if it could be a good idea for ours as well. thanks

Hi, sent you a message with necessary info and have not received a response. Would like to be added to the private forum. Thank you!

Why is ASA membership required for access to the private forum? I understand that it is one way to confirm a physician's identity. But, surely there are others.

I never received anything of value for my ASA membership for the 10+ years I was a member, and I haven't missed membership even once in the last five years since I gave it up.

I'm in the USA, so the question hardly applies to me: but what about our foreign colleagues?

If there's a suitable workaround (like an ABA number), please let me know.

Why is ASA membership required for access to the private forum? I understand that it is one way to confirm a physician's identity. But, surely there are others.

I never received anything of value for my ASA membership for the 10+ years I was a member, and I haven't missed membership even once in the last five years since I gave it up.

I'm in the USA, so the question hardly applies to me: but what about our foreign colleagues?

If there's a suitable workaround (like an ABA number), please let me know.

I wondered the same thing. ASA membership seems like a fairly meaningless qualification. They would not let me in either even though I've been an anesthesiologist for 35 years and thought I might have some worthwhile perspective to contribute.

I am not a ASA member - can I get in ?

Sent from my SM-F900U1 using Tapatalk

Follow-up request for access sans US ASA number. I'm a US based CRNA pretending to be an oversees doc to get to all of your secrets.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Sorry I missed the forum due to unexpected circumstances, please was the forum recorded and is there a way that I could still get my questions answered?

Hi [mention]Arch Guillotti [/mention] I sent you a PM a fews weeks ago, do you need any other information from me to be added to the private group?

Hi [mention]Arch Guillotti [/mention] I sent you a PM a fews weeks ago, do you need any other information from me to be added to the private group?
Yeah, I did this a few months ago too, and followed up a couple times. Never heard back. So I wouldn't hold my breath.