Anesthesiology private forum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrDre'

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Haven't been around a lot lately. Do we still have a private forum? I can't find it anywhere. Am I just blind?

Members don't see this ad.

DrDre' said:
Haven't been around a lot lately. Do we still have a private forum? I can't find it anywhere. Am I just blind?

:laugh:

DrDre' said:

They changed the way to get into it, no more password. You have to go through the group membership in the user CP and ask for readmittance.

Members don't see this ad :)
VolatileAgent said:
hey, great! make it even harder to find.

Actually, once this is done it is at the top of the screen above the "New Thread" pic. Not there unless you're logged in and have access. Hard to miss.

Did people make fun of you as a child or something (or still do)? Your attitude is appalling. Try being nicer, you'll get farther (and people will actually like you).

DrDre' said:
Did you get it now? I had to re-verify you.

We moved over to a new system. It's a lot more secure.

I had posted the new move on the forum, but I think some people may have missed it.

Sorry about the confusion. Hope you can access it now.

later

P.S. This could explain the 'slower traffic' recently. I had to reverify about 20 ppl today. I wasnt aware that the Anesthesiology Private Forum was not visible to many of you. My apologies.

Thanks, I'm back, slouching in my overstuffed leather chair, eating breakfast like a king, NOT a beggar...

SleepIsGood said:
Did you get it now? I had to re-verify you.

We moved over to a new system. It's a lot more secure.

I had posted the new move on the forum, but I think some people may have missed it.

Sorry about the confusion. Hope you can access it now.

later

P.S. This could explain the 'slower traffic' recently. I had to reverify about 20 ppl today. I wasnt aware that the Anesthesiology Private Forum was not visible to many of you. My apologies.

DrDre' said:
Thanks, I'm back, slouching in my overstuffed leather chair, eating breakfast like a king, NOT a beggar...

i'm still in my public forum beanbag.

i tried to gain access through the User CP page, but still no word, and no forum visible when i log into SDN.

Trisomy13 said:
i'm still in my public forum beanbag.

i tried to gain access through the User CP page, but still no word, and no forum visible when i log into SDN.

You should be ok now.

DrDre' said:
Hey that's not what the signature says! ;)

Dude, you are going against the Latin culture there ya know :laugh: