Angelo State University DPT interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

applicant926

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just interviewed at ASU. I really liked their program. I think the interview went well not sure when I'll hear back but if anyone else hears back please post it here!
 
Last edited:
I just interviewed at ASU. I really liked their program. I think the interview went well not sure when I'll hear back but if anyone else hears back please post it here!
I realize this is from a while ago, but I have an interview there this Friday and was wondering if you have any advice or tips?