Angle ranking on real dat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mg777

Tooth Mechanic
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
for those who've taken the real dat. where the angles are very similiar and hard to distinguish( i.e.)within a few degrees??

kaplan makes this section of the pat the easiest one. i did the ada sample pat, and it was more difficult. im sure with practice its doable though.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, many angles vary by one or two degrees, and they arent' even facing the same direction. Kaplan's angles are much easier. If you want something that is much closer to the real deal, then try out acethedat.com.

yea im going to get acethedat. it's all online right? so i can pay for it w/ a cc, and instantly be able to use it? i just got topscore today in the mail . ill probably give one of those tests a try later this week. how did u use topscore? did u take 1 whole test at a time or break it up?

well, I have to say AceTheDAT angle is harder than the real thing. the real thing is a combination of kaplan's (distinguishable) and AceTheDAT's. just get as many right as you can, others all depend on the luck I guess

mg777 said:
yea im going to get acethedat. it's all online right? so i can pay for it w/ a cc, and instantly be able to use it? i just got topscore today in the mail . ill probably give one of those tests a try later this week. how did u use topscore? did u take 1 whole test at a time or break it up?

I broke it up. Personally I didn't think it would benefit me to donate 4+ hours of my study time to run through a full lenght exam. However, that may work for other people. Yes, acethedat.com is a bit harder than the real PAT, but it is better to be conditioned to harder things than vice versa. Bribing Lady Luck doens't hurt either!