Angle ranking with obtuse angles- help!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

virtualmaster999

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Can you guys give me some advice for obtuse angles? I think I get stuck on these the most. I've tried the hill technique but I am straining my neck/ not even doing good with it. Any suggestions that help? What works for you guys?

Please help me out..Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I struggled with the obtuse at first too but by doing a ton of practice with the angle generator on bootcamp I came up with an eye trick for myself that seems to work most often than not. What I actually do is try to visualize dividing the angle into a 90 degree angle and the "other half" where the 90 + "other half" = obtuse angle. I would use the "other half" in determining rank. Again, this works for me. I think you should try running the generator a few times and see if you can come up with a method of your own. Good luck hope this was helpful!

I struggled with the obtuse at first too but by doing a ton of practice with the angle generator on bootcamp I came up with an eye trick for myself that seems to work most often than not. What I actually do is try to visualize dividing the angle into a 90 degree angle and the "other half" where the 90 + "other half" = obtuse angle. I would use the "other half" in determining rank. Again, this works for me. I think you should try running the generator a few times and see if you can come up with a method of your own. Good luck hope this was helpful!

Thanks! You think it's better practicing with the generators for the obtuse angles or keep using the subject tests which I have been doing?

you want to zoom in on your weaknesses so maybe do the generator in addition to the pat tests

Reactions: 1 user