angle ranking

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

issa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
after doing dat achiever's pat the angles weren't that hard, but today its the first time i saw angle question in the unlreleased exams that made it impossible for someone to get it right. i tried to trace it, the space inside between 2 of the angles are 100% exact, but the difference is a tiny line less than 1% in the border. the unreleased exams had very few of these. how many questions like these in the real dat??

Members don't see this ad.

issa said:
... but today its the first time i saw angle question in the unlreleased exams that made it impossible for someone to get it right....the unreleased exams had very few of these.

unreleased exams? huh?

Members don't see this ad :)
issa said:
after doing dat achiever's pat the angles weren't that hard, but today its the first time i saw angle question in the unlreleased exams that made it impossible for someone to get it right. i tried to trace it, the space inside between 2 of the angles are 100% exact, but the difference is a tiny line less than 1% in the border. the unreleased exams had very few of these. how many questions like these in the real dat??

can I have a copy of that unreleased exam as well?

angle ranking is nearly impossible on the real PAT from my experience.

issa said:

may i please get a copy?