Animal Behavior, Ecology, Classification, Evolution??

Started by TpharmD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TpharmD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are these chapters really important to study? Are there many questions on PCAT from these? I find them hard to study...can u tell me what is the most important in these sections so that i study only that?? I am studying from Kaplan.

Thanks.
 
no, yes, yes, and yes, avoid highly detailed stuff, and focus on the main points and concepts, at this point just know the Kaplan test questions.
 
Kaplan is one of the best books I've used to prepare myself for the PCAT. Yes, the details can be a lot, but it also should be background knowledge that you know of if you took the pharmacy pre-reqs. If you're strong in chemistry or biology, then these sections will be easier for you to handle on the PCAT. Try to get the general idea, but don't just try to gloss over it cuz there's a lot of questions on the exam. Practice with practice exams too!
 
Not the most important but like they said know the general ideas. I had one evolution question on my bio section about species concept or something and I think I got it wrong. Oh well.