Animal Experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lightinthedark

OSU CVHS c/o 2019
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone. I will be assisting a professor next year in an Animal Science lab. Do these hours count towards animal experience hours or non-animal related experience hours? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
 
I believe when I put my hours down for anatomy lab (and we did have a few live animals in there) I put it under community activities (or whatever it's called) I was an undergrad TA for that class. I did put the few live animals we did work with under animal experience but the majority went under community.
 
I believe when I put my hours down for anatomy lab (and we did have a few live animals in there) I put it under community activities (or whatever it's called) I was an undergrad TA for that class. I did put the few live animals we did work with under animal experience but the majority went under community.

Thanks, Rainheart!