Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those of you who have taken the animal nutrition class online...
I know for many of the programs you have a max of one year, but realistically how long does it take to complete? Could I say, start taking it in May and finish it by July-August?
Also, I've heard the Oklahoma class is fairly easy, any tips or impressions? How much work is required for the class?
I'm trying to determine if I could take this class, study for the GRE, work at my job (~20 hours per week), volunteer, and gain more hours shadowing vets without pulling my hair out!!
I know for many of the programs you have a max of one year, but realistically how long does it take to complete? Could I say, start taking it in May and finish it by July-August?
Also, I've heard the Oklahoma class is fairly easy, any tips or impressions? How much work is required for the class?
I'm trying to determine if I could take this class, study for the GRE, work at my job (~20 hours per week), volunteer, and gain more hours shadowing vets without pulling my hair out!!