Animal Phys Online Class?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I have not heard of one. Are you trying to meet the A&P requirement or something? Why are you wanting to attend an online class?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Phys would not be one of those classes to opt to take online...

Human Physiology courses also count towards the prereq, and I can't imagine a school not offering that. I'm studying for specialty boards right now and we use Guyton.
 
I am trying to get the requirements for a school. My school doesn't offer it.
I agree with Shortnsweet. I really would not suggest taking that class online if you can help it. I am pretty sure vet schools accept human anatomy and physiology. I took 2 semesters of that and I had no problem applying to any of my schools. Does your school offer that?