Ankle DISCUSSION

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr. Gangrene

AZPOD 2011
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I was out for a week because my wife just gave birth to our second child (a little girl). I just wanted to quickly post a thank you to the first few responders of the thread titled "Ankle fight".

Looks like the name of the thread was a premonition of what the thread would become :laugh:

I didn't even know I was a psychic:laugh:

Seriously, thanks for the responses. Before I posted, my idea was what Jonwill responded with (that the "fight" between orthos and pods was mostly a student deal). But I wanted to get perspectives.
 
So, I was out for a week because my wife just gave birth to our second child (a little girl). I just wanted to quickly post a thank you to the first few responders of the thread titled "Ankle fight".

Looks like the name of the thread was a premonition of what the thread would become :laugh:

I didn't even know I was a psychic:laugh:

Seriously, thanks for the responses. Before I posted, my idea was what Jonwill responded with (that the "fight" between orthos and pods was mostly a student deal). But I wanted to get perspectives.

Congrats on your little girl!!!!!