Anna Nicole Smith is dead

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

i61164

Polar Bear, MD
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Members don't see this ad :)
Drudgereport is showing news indicating that it was an OD. Drudge usually gives the top headliners faster than anyone else does. While that's great, headliners that come out first tend to sometimes be a bit off.

A hotel employee said, "Anna looked extremely bloated when she vomited out something white before having a seizure early this afternoon. The reaction was so violent that people in the hotel thought she had some tragic food poisoning. But we were told it was a drug overdose by the people who saw it.

choked on her own vomit. Her eyes were also dilated."

- violent seizures
- wide dilated eyes

I had to think about strychnine poisoning when I read this. Hope the coroner doesn't forget to test that.

First three substances I think about in these situations are:
cocaine,
cocaine,
and
cocaine.

these days Id say meth if it was not in the caribean so I agree. Do anticholinergics also make you seize?

I think the funniest thing is all the misinformation that is on TV and radio etc about the various medical concepts.

1. MSNBC got all flustered on the day she died when reports of narcan was used at the scene and they kept saying-oh it must have been drugs (which it surely was) but nonetheless in a young person unconcious-EVERYONE gets narcan and is not just when the guys are suspicious. so that meant nothing.

2. I keep hearing fentanly was involved and FOX kept saying it was a "medicine for anxiety with weak pain control properties" like come on it is like 200 times more potent than morphine-wayyy off

I think its funny how little lay people know-I forget we actually do learn something for our 160k

She had a big-ass bottle of methadone in her fridge....did anyone see that?

But apparently it was "prescribed."

Gotta love Hollywood docs.....

I wonder how much they get paid to give scripts like that.

Probably more than 200 bucks an hour...

Of course you folks know I'm kidding.....I turn down crazy offers for cash and items all the time for bad scripts.

Nothing beats the NYC clinics!

*swoon* My hero! :love: