About the Ads

whopper

Former jolly good fellow
15+ Year Member
Feb 8, 2004
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Drudgereport is showing news indicating that it was an OD. Drudge usually gives the top headliners faster than anyone else does. While that's great, headliners that come out first tend to sometimes be a bit off.

mark2

10+ Year Member
Feb 13, 2007
Status (Visible)
A hotel employee said, "Anna looked extremely bloated when she vomited out something white before having a seizure early this afternoon. The reaction was so violent that people in the hotel thought she had some tragic food poisoning. But we were told it was a drug overdose by the people who saw it.

choked on her own vomit. Her eyes were also dilated."

- violent seizures
- wide dilated eyes

I had to think about strychnine poisoning when I read this. Hope the coroner doesn't forget to test that.

Littlemantate

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 10, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
First three substances I think about in these situations are:
cocaine,
cocaine,
and
cocaine.

these days Id say meth if it was not in the caribean so I agree. Do anticholinergics also make you seize?

I think the funniest thing is all the misinformation that is on TV and radio etc about the various medical concepts.

1. MSNBC got all flustered on the day she died when reports of narcan was used at the scene and they kept saying-oh it must have been drugs (which it surely was) but nonetheless in a young person unconcious-EVERYONE gets narcan and is not just when the guys are suspicious. so that meant nothing.

2. I keep hearing fentanly was involved and FOX kept saying it was a "medicine for anxiety with weak pain control properties" like come on it is like 200 times more potent than morphine-wayyy off

I think its funny how little lay people know-I forget we actually do learn something for our 160k

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.