Annette & Other Scramblers

Started by blackcat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

blackcat

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how is the scrambling going??
let us know what happens.
good luck
oliver
 
It is a quarter to 4pm, cst, and all the answers I'm getting now are "sorry, we filled this morning" THIS MORNING?? I do feel sorry for the secretaries.

I have gotten a few nibbles, though. If a certain group of PD's is there, I certainly wouldn't mind Ohio!

Something else I should add to my scramble info, is check to make certain your fax machine is working! Also, a lot of places are asking applications to be e-mailed instead of eras. I wonder why? My sister has a scanner, if I had only known!


How are you all doing waiting to find out WHERE?