Annotating all 3 Qbanks into FA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

socrates89

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so I am a bit weak in my basic sciences and have so far started out with Rx and Kaplan, I've done like 600 questions and am currently annotating all the points that I miss into FA. Would you consider this to be overdoing it? Should I just annotate Uworld or do people annotate from all 3 qbanks as well? Whats the general consensus?

Members don't see this ad.

That is going to be a lot of annotating. There is bound to be plenty of overlap as well.

yeah i already accounted for the repeats and only read the FA section over again if it is a repeat question instead of adding more info , I don't annotate if I get the question right, but only if i feel that I may miss that particular point. Even then some of my systems sections are pretty heavily annotated. Hope I don't over do it

I'm using RX to annotate into first aid, then I'll switch to UWORLD for the 6 weeks prior to the exam. I don't plan on adding anything from Kaplan, but I will be adding stuff from Uworld if it helps me learn the material.