Annoyed with...PTCAS??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

starrsgirl

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ever since I turned in my application to PTCAS, my inbox has been flooded with emails from random schools with random online degree programs. Gah!!! I am not amused. Clearly, I applied to PT school....I don't want to do a random online bachelors degree. Anyone else experiencing this? Anyone else annoyed? Thanks for dumping my email address out there...grrrr.
 
Thank you! I'm not sure this is from PTCAS, at first I blamed ETS/GRE, but now i'm thinking google knows i'm applying to graduate schools and is just spamming my inbox. Are you also using Gmail? I know google will scan your inbox for key words to choose what spam to send you.
 
I also use google but I think it's ETS. One of the spam emails mentioned that they got my information from ETS.
 
Yes, I have gmail. I didnt even think about ETS! I also am usually really careful to uncheck all of those little boxes that give permission to release. Also, I literally got another email right after I posted the original as if to mock me.