Annoying...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KOM

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody else have a DAT score that is something like 20.4, but it rounds down...and then you see someone who has scored one point higher than you in one of the sections and they got a 20.6 and it rounds up to 21. This really chaps my arse.

Members don't see this ad.

KOM said:
Anybody else have a DAT score that is something like 20.4, but it rounds down...and then you see someone who has scored one point higher than you in one of the sections and they got a 20.6 and it rounds up to 21. This really chaps my arse.

didn't they teach you rounding in 3rd grade?

The people who got a 19 on their DAT are probably thinking the same thing about your score. You should get some lotion for that chapped arse.

Seriously. A 20 is still a very good score. Stop dwelling on that .1 of a point and start working on getting that application in early and get ready for those interviews! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you kidding me? Were you one of those students that would get a 89 in a class and beg for the A?

KOM said:

KOM your scores are fine and you scored pretty descent on the PAT as well, so might i suggest some aloe vera :smuggrin:

aloe is healthier than the ky, although aloe lacks the bonus heating effect....

hmm it's a toughie.

KOM said:

ouch, .1 I guess if it really chapped your arse you could retake the DAT.

Ahhh, the soothing relief of aloe vera.

And yes I was taught rounding whiskey.

I can see how you would be annoyed by having to round a 20.4 down to a 20. The funny thing is that once you're in dental school it make a bit of difference. In the mean time I suggest icy hot for your bum. It doesn't soothe chapped skin, but hmmm, hmmm I love icy hot.