Annoying??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dents1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received an application complete e-mail from NYU on August 26th. I have read on SDN that people have received this e-mail after me and some with lower GPAs than mine received interview invites. Is it considered annoying to call the school and ask about my application status? Will it look bad if I call and all they tell me to do is wait my as my app is complete?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I received an application complete e-mail from NYU on August 26th. I have read on SDN that people have received this e-mail after me and some with lower GPAs than mine received interview invites. Is it considered annoying to call the school and ask about my application status? Will it look bad if I call and all they tell me to do is wait my as my app is complete?

Thanks

I think NYU specifies to not contact them in that application complete e-mail. Not positive though. But if it does say that, you should probably not contact them lol. If they say your app is complete then what else is there to know?

Thanks

A little harsh huh? :confused:

Maybe they had amazing DAT scores/ECs.

Thanks

I'm sure those people had apps are had some more to them.

Calling schools varies by the school. Some welcome it, some pretty much forbid it. I think NYU doesn't like it since their applicant pool is so huge.