another AACOMAS question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

XKV

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I tried running a search but couldn't seem to find a preexisting topic on this. Does anyone know what 'Term' to list AP classes and college coursework taken during high school, for the aacomas primary app? I know that the 'academic status' is under freshman, but the instructions don't really say about Term. Thanks guys...

Members don't see this ad.

aacomas is sort of screwy with their directions. i just listed it where it was listed on my transcript. they most likely assigned it some year or term. my application hasn't been processed yet, so maybe that's holding it up. :eek:

exlawgrrl said:
aacomas is sort of screwy with their directions. i just listed it where it was listed on my transcript. they most likely assigned it some year or term. my application hasn't been processed yet, so maybe that's holding it up. :eek:

Thanks exlawgrrl...I think I'm just going to go ahead with listing it under my freshman year and interim semester. If AACOMAS finds something wrong, I'll just have to deal with it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if there's a transcript request form on AACOMAS?

AMCAS has one that you can print out and send to your undergrad school.

Maybe there is one and I just haven't looked hard enough yet...

nibrocli said:

if there is, i missed it, too. :) honestly, i don't think they have one, which makes me a little more paranoid about assuring transcripts get to the right place. all 4 of mine did show up, though.

i wrote it in the fall of my first semester in college, just like my school lists it in my transcript.

I didn't see a transcript request form - I just wrote a letter to my registrar asking them to send one over there. No problem.

nibrocli said:
There is no transcript request form for AACOMAS...just send your transcripts to AACOMAS.. :)