another ? about income

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

anxietypeaker

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi everyone. I'm supposed to put a packet together about the different income for dentists (as well as other health care fields). I've seen the BLS.GOV website but it's not as specific as i need it to be.

Anyone know the MEDIAN INCOME (not salary) OF EACH DENTAL SPECIALTY IN THE US. I'd appreciate sources. If NOTHING at all, can someone tell me a general hierarchy in income for these specialties. I've seen a few sources but each of DRASTICALLY different reports. Thanks everyone.

PS: I am a undergrad. I dont really know which field i want to get involved with but rest assured that i wont be deciding based off income, let alone national income. 🙂