Another AMG question ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This was my first job 25+ years ago. Overserved metro area. Bad national market. Very bad local market. Big student loans. Mortgage. Two young children. Needed to be close to elderly, infirm parents and in-laws. That's why I ate **** for a few years. Now I am at the FU point. But I remember quite well.
You and me both my friend. That was a bad market in the 1990s but got much better circa 1998.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
You and me both my friend. That was a bad market in the 1990s but got much better circa 1998.
Speaking of markets, here in New England the market is red hot. Wage inflation abounds. Although it’s more like wages are just catching up to the rest of the country. Anyone else seeing this in your neck of the woods?

Reactions: 1 user
Speaking of markets, here in New England the market is red hot. Wage inflation abounds. Although it’s more like wages are just catching up to the rest of the country. Anyone else seeing this in your neck of the woods?

Only for CRNAs.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
No. Flat to off a bit compared to the recent past.

Only for CRNAs.
Same in TX. Don’t get me wrong, there are “some” groups where the Docs have seen good pay growth, but many/most of the AMC jobs have seen Docs stuck at $400-$450k for the last 10-15 years.

Meanwhile, plenty of CRNA jobs that were $175k, that are now pushing $250k.

So, 40% wage growth for CRNA’s over 10 years. MAYBE 5-10% growth for Docs.

Easy to see whose work is “valued” by the AMC’s, and who is simply there as a “liability sponge”, to absorb the malpractice suits brought on by some of the AMC’s CRNA hires whose work is less than “stellar”...

Reactions: 3 users