• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Another annoying P/F question

400mgofcaffeine

Feb 16, 2020
  1. Pre-Medical
Hey guys,

I started off college with a rocky start and got a 2.8 gpa. During my second semester of freshman year, I've been working harder and was able to get two As. However, I got a B+ in one class and a C+ in another. I am pretty sure that I will PF the C+, but I'm not sure about my B+. Given my previous gpa, it will lead to a very small increase in cGPA (0.01), but I'm worried for other reasons. Specifically, not choosing P/F for B+ will mean more graded credits, and may make it harder to increase my cGPA later on. In addition, given my previous performance in school, they may expect much worse than a B+. It may also make it pretty obvious that my other grade was about a C. On the other hand, choosing P/F may leave more of an opportunity to increase my cGPA long-term. Any thoughts / comments? Thank you so much!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.