Another case

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

The amount of urology procedures I've done spinal on in PP is exactly 0. Ever since they stopped using glycine as an irrigant there's no reason to be able to check a neuro exam mid TURP. I ask if the stone is high up in the ureter or in the renal pelvis itself, for those tube and paralytic. Others at the UPJ can have LMAs. I hate having surgeons complain about respiratory artifact.
 
The amount of urology procedures I've done spinal on in PP is exactly 0. Ever since they stopped using glycine as an irrigant there's no reason to be able to check a neuro exam mid TURP. I ask if the stone is high up in the ureter or in the renal pelvis itself, for those tube and paralytic. Others at the UPJ can have LMAs. I hate having surgeons complain about respiratory artifact.

And many of these are outpatient where spinals will often delay discharge or have them returning with urinary retention.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad