Another chance me thread =)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cj7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need advice regarding my list of schools since I just took my DAT.
PAT: 24
QR: 23
RC: 22
Bio: 20
GC: 23
OC: 23
TS: 22
AA: 22

I have a 3.5 sGPA from a state university. I am from NY. I have decent extracurriculars: 100hrs volunteering, 150hrs shadowing, SMDEP, peer adviser at my school, bioTA for 2 semesters.

The schools have already received my application. I did not submit my secondaries yet, but I am not worrying because my DAT score won't be in for another 2weeks.
My committee letter isn't in yet either...but hopefully it'll be sent in soon. I plan to have everything done around the same time my DAT is received by the schools. I am also worried about being later in the cycle because people are already receiving interview invites and mine probably won't be reviewed for another month which is why I might want to add a few more schools.

The schools I applied to are:
1)NYU
2)Stonybrook
3)Buffalo
4)Boston University
5)Columbia
6) Pittsburg
7)UMDNJ
8)Upenn
9)Temple
10)Maryland
11) Virgina commonwealth
12)Tufts
13)Case Western

I want to stick to the Northeast area. How is my list of schools considering my status? Should I add? If so, what schools? Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

everything looks solid. Get your commitee later in and secondaries in as soon as possible and you should be hearing interviews by mid september-october. Your application is solid but you have to make sure you get it complete asap. List of schools seems pretty reasonable as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
I need advice regarding my list of schools since I just took my DAT.
PAT: 24
QR: 23
RC: 22
Bio: 20
GC: 23
OC: 23
TS: 22
AA: 22

I have a 3.5 sGPA from a state university. I am from NY. I have decent extracurriculars: 100hrs volunteering, 150hrs shadowing, SMDEP, peer adviser at my school, bioTA for 2 semesters.

The schools have already received my application. I did not submit my secondaries yet, but I am not worrying because my DAT score won't be in for another 2weeks.
My committee letter isn't in yet either...but hopefully it'll be sent in soon. I plan to have everything done around the same time my DAT is received by the schools. I am also worried about being later in the cycle because people are already receiving interview invites and mine probably won't be reviewed for another month which is why I might want to add a few more schools.

The schools I applied to are:
1)NYU
2)Stonybrook
3)Buffalo
4)Boston University
5)Columbia
6) Pittsburg
7)UMDNJ
8)Upenn
9)Temple
10)Maryland
11) Virgina commonwealth
12)Tufts
13)Case Western

I want to stick to the Northeast area. How is my list of schools considering my status? Should I add? If so, what schools? Thank you.

Good chance to land multiple interviews. Do well in them and you are set.

I think you are going to have to retake the DAT!.......You are a strong applicant. Good Luck.

DO NOT retake the DAT!!!! Your scores are awesome!