Another Chances question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopefulfuturedo

hopefuldoc
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know a lot of us ask these chances questions, but answers really do help. I have a 3.45 G.P.A and science right around there to with a MCAT of 24 O (B.S.-8, V.R.-9 and P.S.-7). I applied to TOURO-Nevada, LECOM, DMU-COM, KCOM, KCUMB, and NOVA. Recently I have been invited to interview at NOVA. Do I have a good chance of getting in.

Members don't see this ad.

hopefulfuturedo said:
I know a lot of us ask these chances questions, but answers really do help. I have a 3.45 G.P.A and science right around there to with a MCAT of 24 O (B.S.-8, V.R.-9 and P.S.-7). I applied to TOURO-Nevada, LECOM, DMU-COM, KCOM, KCUMB, and NOVA. Recently I have been invited to interview at NOVA. Do I have a good chance of getting in.

You seem to be pretty average for gpa and mcat wise for pre-DO. Med school admissions are very strange so there is no saying, but you do definately stand a decent chance. Just make sure you are well prepared for the interview and to make a positive impression to the interview committee. It is definately looking hopeful at this point.