Another day, another chance thread!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FormerDotaPro

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all, I'd love to get some opinions/comments on my potential application. Recommendations for improvement would be greatly appreciated.

Completed Bachelors in Psychology
cumGPA: 3.19
pre-req only: (not sure, but I'd assume in ~3.5 range)

After getting my degree, I still had a few pre-reqs to complete, so I took them at a local CC.

10 credits (6cr A&P class/lab, 4cr physics 1 class/lab)
Cumulative GPA: 3.480

I am currently taking a Kinesiology class this summer semester, which I plan to 4.00; and will only have Physics 2 remaining this upcoming fall semester to round out my pre-reqs.

GRE (I took last year without any prior studying just to see how I'd do):

153 V
148 Q
3.0 AW

I plan on retaking it at least 1 more time within the next month or two, I'm confident I can improve my scores greatly.

Observation Hours:
500+ hrs outpatient rehab clinic (all in 2017)

I also know that I should consider expanding my clinical settings to at least 3-4 different environments. Any suggestions on how I go about doing that? Just walking into clinics and asking to shadow? I could see that working, but some anecdotes would be reassuring!

Thank you all for your time, I appreciate it.