Another DMU first year question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MarquetteGuy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I was just curious as to what books are necessary for lecture and what books are not necessary to have for lecture during the first year at DMU? I already have Netter(I've taken gross human cadaver anatomy dissection lab in undergrad), so besides that book, which classes would you recommend buying books for and which classes don't really need books? Thanks for any help you can offer, I really appreciate it. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

MarquetteGuy said:
Hi,
I was just curious as to what books are necessary for lecture and what books are not necessary to have for lecture during the first year at DMU? I already have Netter(I've taken gross human cadaver anatomy dissection lab in undergrad), so besides that book, which classes would you recommend buying books for and which classes don't really need books? Thanks for any help you can offer, I really appreciate it. Thanks.

Dont buy any books until just before class or after you start. You will have a better idea then on what you need. There will be plenty of time to worry about school later. Take advantage of the time you have now because there wont be much when you start school.

Maybe bring your undergrad books; I used my undergrad histology, biochemistry, physiology, and microbiology books. Saves you money and most of the important information is in the notes.