Another Edinburgh Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mdnightinlondon

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who are getting Federal loans or got them last year, how much can I expect to receive? Does anyone know the maximum amount you can get from Federal loans i.e. the cost of attendance for Edinburgh? I am trying to budget to see if I can study over there on loans alone but the school hasn't replied to my question yet.
Thanks!
 
The maximum a graduate student can get from Federal Stafford loans is $20,500. GradPLUS loans are for anything above and beyond that. Some schools only allow you to take out how much it will cost to live/attend school. For example, the max that I can take out as an RVC student is the cost of attendance/living for 2010/2011 school year (something like $79,000USD). Edinburgh might do the same thing. I would check their website.