Another LOR question- sorry

Started by bike
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bike

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry to spam up the board but I wanted another opinion. I have had 3 LORsent in to pharmcas by pharmacists I work with. I graduated undergrad back in 2007 so I have had no interaction in quitesome time with any of my core professors. A school I am applying to requires a LOR from a science or math professor. Do you think a reference from a socialscience professor would work here? Iknow they would probably prefer one from a chemistry/bio/etc professor but theyjust specify science or math. Thoughts? Thanks
 
Sorry to spam up the board but I wanted another opinion. I have had 3 LORsent in to pharmcas by pharmacists I work with. I graduated undergrad back in 2007 so I have had no interaction in quitesome time with any of my core professors. A school I am applying to requires a LOR from a science or math professor. Do you think a reference from a socialscience professor would work here? Iknow they would probably prefer one from a chemistry/bio/etc professor but theyjust specify science or math. Thoughts? Thanks

I don't think social science counts.
 
It would probably be in your best interest to email or call the admissions office at that particular school and ask if a social science teacher is acceptable.
 
Side note... Make sure your schools accept your credits. I know a few of my schools wouldn't take grades that are older than 5 years. Good luck!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk