Another LOR question?

Started by kumar28
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kumar28

Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,
I am applying in this year's cycle and was wondering if the people who got in to DO schools could answer some questions for me. How many academic LORs did you guys/gals submit with your apps? Also, how well did you know them?

I have a professor that knows me quite well but might not give me a stellar reference ( I did my honors research with her). However, I have other professors that I have merely taken a class with, that I think will give me good references if I ask (I participated a lot in class). Which one would you choose to give you the reference?

Thank you in advance for any advice and information🙂