Blueman888

10+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2005
Status
May-ish? Assuming one owanted to get into dental school at the soonest point from now, and had not taken the dat yet, nor completed ochem 2 or any physics, but had everything else underwraps, what would they do? I know many are gloating, moaning or groaning about their respective news or lavk their of, but anyone who takes this question on is not only greatly appeciated but can consider themself having done there good deed for the day since many probably think I am *actually* ******ed for asking a question like this.

F*R*I*E*N*D*S

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2005
Washington
Status
you're not ******ed and hopefully you won't go on interviews with a low confidence...

to address your question, as long as you will have complete your prereq's by the end of spring of the year you want to go to dental school, you can apply this may. applicants normally apply their junior year with a year of classes to fulfill. you may want to think about taking your dat's this summer b/c studying for that test on top of your classes will NOT be good for your health!

good luck!

futuredentist23

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 8, 2004
Status
wait..so you need to have taken all your pre reqs by the time you apply???
confused.

Dentalist

carpe diem
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 8, 2003
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
No, you don't need to have taken all your pre-reqs by the time you apply. However, you need to have them completed by the time you enroll in dental school.

futuredentist23 said:
wait..so you need to have taken all your pre reqs by the time you apply???
confused.