Another question about LOR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docemmettbrown

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am sure everyone is getting tired of these questions. I know that having a DO LOR will help tremendously on an application and the only DO in my town practices during the days that I go to school.

I was curious being an underdog this application season would getting a DO LOR be in my best interest?

Members don't see this ad.

I am sure everyone is getting tired of these questions. I know that having a DO LOR will help tremendously on an application and the only DO in my town practices during the days that I go to school.

I was curious being an underdog this application season would getting a DO LOR be in my best interest?

I would do anything and everything to make me look better on the app as much as I can. If it means I miss a couple of days of school? Well that's a decision you have to make. I know every DO school recommends heavily for a DO LOR if not require it. Good luck.

I would do anything and everything to make me look better on the app as much as I can. If it means I miss a couple of days of school? Well that's a decision you have to make. I know every DO school recommends heavily for a DO LOR if not require it. Good luck.
That is what I figured. I have Friday off over the summer so I should be able to get in 4-8 hours on that day. I also saw you will be attending LMU-DCOM this fall which is actually my top choice... for many reasons.

That is what I figured. I have Friday off over the summer so I should be able to get in 4-8 hours on that day. I also saw you will be attending LMU-DCOM this fall which is actually my top choice... for many reasons.

I know I would. About 20 hours of DO shadow should be enough if you have shadowed other docs. I Shadowed 3 MDs and 1 DO. Love LMU-DCOM. I chose it over WVSOM despite the fact that I have a BS in Biology from WVU. I like WVSOM to and even gave them a deposit (non-refundable) of $2500.00 (auch).