another question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

royaldragons

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
maybe it is a silly question but I do not know the answer and I really appreciate if anybody can enlight me with this thing:
Are there other residency programs PM&R not affiliated to NRMP & ERAS, or ALL the PM&R programs are dependent on that system? and if there are, are they accredited PM&R residency programs? what choices does one have besides ERAS NRMP residency programs to get into a accredited residency PM&R?:rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

I believe there are two osteopathic accredited PMnR programs. These programs often wheel and deal outside the match, although there is an osteopathic match for these as well. Different match process though.

I believe there are two osteopathic accredited PMnR programs. These programs often wheel and deal outside the match, although there is an osteopathic match for these as well. Different match process though.

Of course this goes without saying you would need an osteopathic background to qualify for these programs, I am really uncertain where they are, isn't one in the Los Angeles area?

Members don't see this ad :)
as far as I am currently aware, there are a total of 3 osteopathic pm&r programs, two of them I know are dual accredited and one is only AOA.
As far as wheeling and dealing...., Id like you to try to that with the oldest of the programs, being MSU, and then try it with NUMC (although im sure drvlad can tell me more about if its now dually accredited or two separate programs at the same place)

wheeling and dealing can happen at some prelim or traditional rotating internships in the ny area, but not at the "good" ones. but who knows.

Thanks guys, I just wanted to know the other options.:)