another reason I won't work at Wal-Mart...

Started by pharmaz88
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmaz88 said:
...no offense to those who do, but this seems just a little ridiculous.

(specifically, the right column.)
yeah Wal-Mart has a lot of ******ed stuff
most of the customers at my store aren't smart enough to use the internet
I think we got one of those one time, it was like halfway filled out, I just threw it away
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Now I know why some doctors' offices in my area refuse to take calls from pharmacies. We have a "do not call" doctor list hanging up in our pharmacy, and now I can see why.