Another Research Question!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chyactnate

SGU SVM c/o 2015!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!
So I started doing research the beginning of September and will have about 15 hours accumulated by the time I submit my application, do you think I should add this to my application? The only problem that I am facing is that I am doing organic chem research so it has NOTHING to do with animals, but I am working under my professor with a PhD. It is still research though, so I am thinking that I will add it. I also plan on doing this project until I graduate. I just wanted to see what you guys would do. Again sorry for the repeat about research being vet experience, but I couldnt find anything specific for my case :(

Members don't see this ad.

i definitely think that you should add it. and remember - even if it isn't animal based - all science experience is great. :D and, while it may only be 15 hours now, it would be worth it to let them know you've started it. That way you can expand on that when you get an interview :xf:.