Ans Memphis Meet Up

Started by Ligament
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ligament

Interventional Pain Management
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
there are a lot of sdn pain fellows in memphis this weekend for the ANS scs workshop. drrusso, mehul, the mdanderson boys have been identified. anybody else here? we are going to have a sdn etoh rounds during and after dinner. everybody invited! I'm in room 401 so feel free to call me if you want to organize something. heard a rumor algosdoc is here too...lets send a stripper to his room in appreciation!
 
I will be chilling this weekend and will be teaching in Phoenix next...
Having been to Memphis about 10 times in the past 5 years, I have Memphis burn out. Since I am not an Elvis fan, there is little for me to do while in the city as one can eat only so much seafood gumbo and get depressed listening to endless blues singers on Beale street... 🙂