Answered, thank you!

Started by maisycool
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove Rush since they expect hundreds or thousands of hours of non clinical volunteering. Wright State admits few non residents with no connection to the state. You could add any of these schools:
USF Morsani
Miami
Wake Forest
Virginia Commonwealth
TCU
George Washington
Jefferson
Drexel
Temple
Hackensack
Hofstra
Tufts
Western Michigan
 
Details about your experiences would help, as would adherence to the WAMC template. I don't see much non-clinical volunteering that satisfies service orientation activities. Being a lifeguard or a supervisor is great, but it's not exactly what I am looking for here.
 
Details about your experiences would help, as would adherence to the WAMC template. I don't see much non-clinical volunteering that satisfies service orientation activities. Being a lifeguard or a supervisor is great, but it's not exactly what I am looking for here.
thank you, I added additional information
 
Status
Not open for further replies.