Answering the secondary prompt with a list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted969405

If I were to answer the secondary prompts with a list, would that affect my application in a negative way? The question is from Emory: Briefly describe your health-related experiences. Be sure to include important experiences that are in your AMCAS application, as well as any recent experiences (200 words).

I have 6 activities, so writing in paragraph form where I have to set up each activity takes up precious words that I do not have. Any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

If I were to answer the secondary prompts with a list, would that affect my application in a negative way? The question is from Emory: Briefly describe your health-related experiences. Be sure to include important experiences that are in your AMCAS application, as well as any recent experiences (200 words).

I have 6 activities, so writing in paragraph form where I have to set up each activity takes up precious words that I do not have. Any thoughts?
“I worked here where I did x as a Y and learned Z. Further I did A as a B and learned C...” It is not as hard as you are making it out to be.

Reactions: 2 users